Beautiful combination of subtle hints of mint, uplifting and refreshing bergamot and woody cedarwood. Makes for a fresh Spring and Summer candle.
Our candles are hand-poured in handmade artisan concrete vessels. They are home made in small batches using sustainable soy wax. All our candles are petroleum-free, cruelty free, & vegan friendly.
We are passionate about sustainability and reducing waste wherever we can - so we encourage our customers to give their candle jars a second life (as a planter,...).
Ingredients: 100% natural soy wax, essential oils and cotton wicks.
Average burn time: 70 hours Candle care:
• Before you start burning your candle, trim the wick to 5mm. This prevents uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
• Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
• Burn for 2-3 hours each time you light the candle. This will help the candle burn evenly, and remember to trim wicks before each burn
•Never leave a burning candle unattended or lit while sleeping. If you are going to leave the room or go to bed, be sure to extinguish all candles first.
•Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lit candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
• Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Before re-lighting, let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts.
• Always trim your wick after each burn to 5mm by taking off the “mushroom” top with your fingers or a tissue.
Never leave your candle unattended!
Additional information: Handmade from scratch, the concrete jars are one of a kind, no two colours or patterns will be exactly the same. These variations are acceptable and part of the handmade nature of concrete.